This chocolate fondant is perfect for sharing while relaxing over the weekend. The trick is not to overbake it so that it has a googy centre. Vanilla ice cream is perfect with this, the combo of hot and cold works perfectly. This always finishes the chocolate cravings, its so rich and filling and totally indulgent!
- 150g Butter
- 4 tbsp Coco power
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 3 whole eggs and 3 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Butter pudding moulds and dust with some coco powder
- Melt choc and butter in a bowl over simmering water.
- Allow to cool for a few mins, add in eggs, rest of coco powder, flour and honey.
- Add mixture into moulds and pop into oven for 18 mins approx depending on size of mould.