These taco shells are a messy wonder but their crispy shells and hidden contents of spicey and cool flavours is unbeatable. They are best served straight away when the taco shells are really crispy!
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 250g Mushrooms, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- 50ml Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp Dried chillis
- 100g Black beans
- 50g Chedder cheese
- 4 Tortilla wraps
- 1 Head of iceberg lettuce, rinsed and shredded
- Boil the black beans for 60 mins until tender and drain.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- To make the taco shells, drape each wrap over approx 2 bars of the oven shelves and leave for approx 1 min to dry out.
- Fry the black beans with veg stock, tomato puree and chillis.
- Fry the mushrooms and garlic separately and mix into the black bean mixture.
- Layer up the taco shells with the lettuce, black bean mixture and cheese.
- Drizzle with sour cream.