This salted caramel and apple crumble is so easy to make and a bit different from the normal apple crumble. I usually make my own crumbles since any I buy I find them really sweet. I haven’t added any sugar to my crumble topping since the salted caramel sauce has plenty of sweetness.
- 7 tbsp Salted caramel sauce
- 4 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g Plain flour
- 70g Butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles fie breadcrumbs.
- Place the apples in a baking dish and drizzle the caramel sauce over.
- Cover with the crumble and place into oven for approx 35mins until the crumble is brown and the sauce is bubbling.
Delicious served hot with cold cream….. or even better ice cream….