Who does not like Potato wedges! They are a perfect companion to any dinner or even on their own as a light snack.There are a variety of different toppings but these spices are my favourite combination.
- 5 potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Paparika
- 2 tbsp Cumin
- 1 Red Chilli
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spread the wedges on a baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle over the spices and chilli and mix through the wedges.
- Place into the oven and cook until soft and crunchy.