This Ganache pie is so rich and creamy, it is totally indulgent! Perfect for the weekend with a nice cup of tea. I have reduced down the ingredients for this and I would recommend if time is short to make the pastry the night before.
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 50g White chocolate
- 1 orange juiced
- 175g Plain flour
- 75g Butter
- 150ml cream
- Mix the flour and butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add water and mix to a dough.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Roll out the dough and place in a flan dish.
- Cover with grease proof paper and baking beans.
- Bake in oven for approx 10 mins.
- Remove baking beans and paper and bake for 20 mins.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water.
- Mix in the orange juice and the cream.
- Pour into the flan and chill until set.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over
Just serve on its own…