When it comes to bread, I love the quick n easy versions and this flatbread recipe is the perfect example. It has only 3 ingredients and will only take a few mins to cook. Although be careful taking the hot oil out of the oven.
- 300g Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 200ml warm water
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Cover and leave aside for 20 mins.
- Preheat oven to the highest setting.
- Place a baking tray in and allow to heat.
- Put dough onto floured surface and divide into four.
- Roll each portion in even sized balls and roll each one flat to a thickness of approx 3mm.
- Drizzle some oil onto the hot baking tray and place back into oven for a few mins.
- Carefully take out the hot tray and place in the rolled out dough.
- Place back into oven until brown.
This bread is perfect for eating with curries or for using as a base for flatbread pizzas.