This peanut & sweet potato stew is a hearty dinner for a chilly evening. I usually serve this with some cous cous and this dish will serve a single person. For some variation I sometimes swap the water for coconut water if I have some available to add a deeper flavour.
- 100ml Passata
- 1 Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 Sweet Potato
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- Mix the passata with the peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the vegetable stock with 50 ml water and mix through.
- Add the sweet potato and pepper.
- Mix through the chilli’s and pop into a hot oven at 200 degrees for 30 mins.
- Season to taste before serving.