This Baked Apple Cheesecake is the perfect Autumn dessert. I used a homemade apple jam in this recipe but any store bought version would suit. Before removing the cake from the tin just run a knife around the sides to loosen the mixture.
- 100g Butter
- 3 Ginger biscuits, smashed
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Apple jam
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- Melt the butter and add the smashed biscuits.
- Mix well and compress down into the cake tin.
- Beat the cream cheese with the egg, apple sauce and honey.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the base.
- Pop into a hot oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes until golden.
- Stand in the oven for an hour before serving.