This is a fun pasta bake with the sun dried tomato and pesto adding sweetness to the dish. Beans have been added to bulk up the protein in the dish and any variety can be used.
- 170g Spaghetti
- 500g Passata
- 4tbsp Red pesto
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 150g Chopped tomatoes
- 100g Sundried tomatoes
- 200g beans
- 5 Slices Cheddar cheese
- Boil the pasta until al dente.
- Mix the Passata with seasoning, paprika, red pesto, sun dried tomato and beans.
- Simmer for 20 mins and then add the tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the pasta in a tray and pour over the sauce.
- Mix well and place the cheese over the top.
- Pop into the oven for 20 minutes until golden.