This time of year I love Pasta bakes. The weather is gettin cooler, the evenings darker and a hot creamy pasta bake just adds some comfort after a hard day at work. I try to make these the day before so I can just pop it into the microwave for a quick dinner.
- 250g Pasta
- 1 butternut squash
- 250g Ricotta
- 300ml Milk
- 1tbsp Dried chilli’s
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Boil the pasta until Al dente.
- Cut the squash in half, deseed and season and pop into oven at 180 degrees for approx 25 mins.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by mixing the flour and milk, simmer and stir until thick.
- Mix in the mustard, chilli’s and season to taste.
- Remove the squash flesh from the skin and set aside.
- Mix the ricotta, squash and mustard sauce with the pasta.
- Pop into a hot oven for approx 35 mins until golden.