With the weather getting colder this is the perfect meal to come home to. I usually batch make this in advance. The paprika adds a really nice flavour to this dish.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 can of mixed beans
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 50g Red lentils
- Veggie sausages
- Peel and chop the sweet potato and onion.
- Chop the pepper and fry with the onion until soft.
- Add in the potato, drained mixed beans, lentils, tomatoes, stock cube, paprika and 200ml water.
- Simmer for approx 30 mins occasionally stirring.
- Serve with veggie sausages.