This dish is an amazing brunch for sharing. It only takes a few minutes to make and sometimes depending on my mood, I might add some chilli sauce or smoked paprika to the tomatoes.
- 3 tortilla wraps
- 4 Tomatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 225g Feta cheese
- 100g Black beans
- Cut the wraps into triangles and fry each one on both sides with a bit of oil until brown.
- Chop the tomatoes into chunks and fry with the eggs on top.
- Place under the grill to finish off the eggs.
- Meanwhile heat up the beans and lightly mash.
- Place the beans on top of the tortillas, place the tomato and egg mixture on top.
- Finish off with the chopped avocado and crumbled feta.