Whenever I eat sandwiches out, they are always served with crisps so I thought I would combine then in this club. It is quick to prepare and I have tried to keep the ingredients minimal. Pesto red or green is also a nice addition to this sambo if you want more punch to the flavours.
- 3 Slices wholegrain bread
- 2 Slices of Chedder cheese
- 1 tbsp crispy onions
- Handful if crisps
- 4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Place the cheese and sauce on 1 slice of bread and grill until bubbling.
- On another slice place the crisps and the place the cheesey slice on top.
- Finish with a sprinkling of onion and topp of with the final slice.