Beetroot and hummus work really well together and I have combined them in this recipe to tempt the tastebuds. The crispy chickpeas add a bite to this sandwich while the mayonnaise prevents it from tasting too dry.
- 1/2 cooked beetroot peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp Hummus
- Handful of crispy chickpeas
- 3 Slices whole grain bread
- Handful of rocket
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Place the hummus, rocket and chickpeas on one slice.
- Topp off with another slice of bread and place on the beetroot and mayonnaise.
- Finish the sandwich with another slice of bread.