These muffins are ideal for breakfast. I make them the night before and they are a nice change from cereal or porridge. If preferred banana can be added instead of the apple but since apples are in season I decided to use these.
- 100g Plain flour
- 50g Oats
- 100g Butter
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 2 apples, peeled & diced
- 3 drops vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool for a few seconds.
- Beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla essence with the butter.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients and add in the apple.
- Pop the mixture into muffin cases and place into a hot oven at 180 degrees for approx 30 mins until brown.