This is a really quick dessert, no cooking just compiling ingredients together. The saltiness of the pretzel is amazing with the banana and I opted for coconut cream for the flavour.
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp of Peanut butter
- handful of salted mini pretzels
- 100ml Coconut cream
- 1 tsp honey
- First melt the peanut butter slightly in the microwave for around 10 seconds just to loosen the consistency.
- Then mix the honey in with the coconut cream to sweeten.
- Slice the banana and arrange layers of the ingredients in a glass.
- My layering consisted of banana slices, coconut cream, peanut butter, banana slices, pretzels broken up and topped off with coconut cream.