This broccoli and almond stir fry is quick to make and full of texture and flavour. The almonds I had toasted previously on a dry pan over a medium heat for approx 5 minutes until golden.
- 100g Broccoli flourets
- 100g Carrot sticks
- 1 Onion peeled and sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled & diced
- 3 tbsp Black bean sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted flaked almonds
- Place the broccoli, carrots, garlic and onions in a wok over a medium heat for approx 10 minutes with 2 tbsp of olive oil until the carrots are tender.
- Pour in the Blackbean sauce and stir through.
- Serve with toasted flaked almonds.