This sesame seed tofu is a perfect starter/ side dish to any meal. The sesame seeds and cornflour creates a coating which adds to crunch of the tofu. I usually serve with chopped up spring onions and a dipping sauce made out of soya sauce and honey.
- 225g Pressed tofu
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 50g Sesame seeds
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the tofu into thick slices.
- Rub in the flour onto both sides of the slices.
- Then spread out the sesame seeds and press down firmly each side.
- Pop into a hot oven for approx 30 mins until golden.
- Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.