This noodle stir fry is hearty and comforting. The noodles are based in a flavoursome sauce and the eggs just add a bit more protein to the dish.
- 300g Udon thick noodles
- 1 small Cabbage head, thinly sliced
- 200g Mushrooms, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp Spice bag seasoning
- 100ml Vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 Eggs
- Boil the eggs for 12 minutes and allow to stir.
- Meanwhile fry the mushrooms until golden and remove from pan.
- Next fry the cabbage with some olive oil for 10 minutes then add the stock, soy sauce, seasoning and mushrooms and fry for another 15 minutes.
- Add the noodles and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with the eggs deshelled and cut in half.