This recipe has a milder spicey taste due to the addition of honey. The cauliflower turns so soft with the addition of crispy bits on the edges. This is an amazing side dish to any main course or mix through some roasted garlic & cous cous for a quick dinner.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 4 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp spice bag seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and main stalk. Break the rest of the head into small florets.
- Combine the seasoning with honey & oil.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray and spread over the seasoning.
- Pop into a hot oven for approx 20-30 minutes until tender.