I love this vegetarian spice bag. I just can’t stop eating it, the flavours are amazing and the vegetables crisp up a little just enough to add a crunch. Serve this with garlic mayonnaise and it’s to die for. When cooking the vegetables, don’t overcrowd since they won’t crisp up.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 75g Spice bag seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle over the spice bag seasoning.
- Mix well and spread out over a tray.
- Pop into a hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile Perl and slice the remaining vegetables and mix into the potatoes.
- Pop back into the oven for another 30 mins until tender.