This salad is quick to prepare and minimal ingredients. I omitted the celery since I’m not the biggest fan but traditionally it would be part of the salad. I just find salads great in the evening with this warm weather and even better when left in the fridge to chill before serving.
- 1/2 head of lettuce
- 100g Red seedless grapes
- 200g Walnuts
- 2 Red apples
- 3 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Chop the lettuce removing the stalk and place in salad bowl.
- Add walnuts and sliced grapes and apples.
- Next mix the dressing by combining the yoghurt, mustard and vinegar. Season to taste.
- Mix into salad and serve.