This chickpea Caesar salad has plenty of flavour and is really filling. I left out the bread in this recipe but if I was using any it would be ciabatta.
- 1/2 Iceberg lettuce head
- 1tbsp Tahini
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 2 Garlic Clove peeled & diced
- 200g Chickpeas
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 50g Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Mix the chickpeas with paprika and pop into a hot oven at 180 degrees for approx 20 minutes.
- Chop up the lettuce removing the stalk and rinse.
- Mix the tahini with lemon juice, garlic,olive oil, vinegar, honey and 10g grated Parmesan.
- Mix the sauce into the lettuce and pop over the chickpeas.
- Scatter over the rest of the Parmesan as shavings.