These frozen fruit pops are amazing and easy to make. I prefer them just slightly frozen since they can be still soft to bite into but nice and cool. The fruit can be varied according to what is available and there is so much flavour and sweetness that the chocolate can be omitted if desired.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Kiwi
- 4 Strawberries
- 50g Chocolate
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Divide the banana into four and push onto lollipop sticks.
- Skin the kiwi and cut into thick slices and pop onto the sticks.
- Remove the leaves from the strawberries and add to the lolly.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each stick into each and drizzle over the remaining chocolate.
- Sprinkle over some coconut and pop into the freezer to chill for 30 mins.