These nuts are incredibly morish and tasty. I love them slightly a bit warm from the oven. A large variety of nuts can be used in lieu of the below but these are my favourite.
- 130g deshelled Walnuts
- 200g deshelled Pecan nuts
- 50g deshelled Pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Dried chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the nuts together and place on a baking tray.
- Combine the spices with 2 tbsp of honey.
- Mix into the nuts with the remaining honey and pop into the oven for 15 minutes.