These mini pizzas are cute and fun to make. The pineapple is really juice and sweet complimented by the bbq sauce. This will serve 2-3 people.
- 50g Pineapple
- 1/2 Sliced Red/yellow pepper
- 2tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 200g Passata
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 7g Dried yeast
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 glass tepid water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 12-15 mini mozzarella balls
- 50g grated Parmesan
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Mix the yeast, water and honey together and leave aside for approx 10 minutes until a foam has formed.
- Add the yeast mixture into the flour and knead until a dough has formed. Cover and leave aside for approx 1 hour until risen.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by combining the Passata, red wine vinegar, basil and chilli and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once risen roll out the dough on a floured surface to a thin layer.
- Using a small bowl as a guide, indent shapes on dough and cut out.
- Place these bases on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the BBQ sauce into the tomato mixture and spread on the dough to the edges.
- Sprinkle over the Chedder cheese and pop on the mozzarella, pineapple, pepper and finish with Parmesan.
- Leave in the oven for 20 mins until golden.