These stuffed dough balls are amazing and even better dipped into hummus. I opted for a olive and chilli stuffing rather than cheese since I am trying to limit my intake but mozzarella with pesto can be an alternative stuffing.
- 200g Plain Flour
- 75g Semolina
- 14g Dried yeast
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1Garlic Clove
- 1 Lemon
- 50g Green olives
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 10ml Olive oil
- Mix the flour, sugar and yeast together.
- Add 300ml of water, enough to form a dough.
- Knead for a few minutes until combined.
- Place in a greased bowl and cover for 40 minutes to rise.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 bitesize pieces and roll into little balls on a floured surface.
- Blitz the olives, garlic, chilli flakes and oil until smooth.
- Make a hollow in each ball and place in the olive paste. Bring the dough together and seal with a touch of water.
- Roll each ball in the semolina and brush with milk.
- Place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and let rise for another 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place in the dough balls for approx 20 minutes until brown.