This is the same recipe for the plain dough balls with an addition of a frosting mix on top. I usually don’t serve these with a dipping sauce since the frosting is full of flavour.
- 200g Plain Flour
- 75g Semolina
- 14g Dried yeast
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Sea salt
- Mix the flour, sugar and yeast together.
- Add 300ml of water, enough to form a dough.
- Knead for a few minutes until combined.
- Place in a greased bowl and cover for 40 minutes to rise.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 bitesize pieces and roll into little balls on a floured surface.
- Roll each ball in the semolina and brush with milk.
- Sprinkle over the rosemary, Parmesan and sea salt over each ball.
- Place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and let rise for another 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place in the dough balls for approx 20 minutes until brown.