This week I will be focusing on recipes for different versions of dough balls. This recipe is for the basic doughballs and will be the base recipe for the different versions. Any dips can be used for these but the garlic butter is my favourite.
- 200g Plain Flour
- 75g Semolina
- 14g Dried yeast
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Mix the flour, sugar and yeast together.
- Add 300ml of water, enough to form a dough.
- Knead for a few minutes until combined.
- Place in a greased bowl and cover for 40 minutes to rise.
- Divide the dough into 6-8 bitesize pieces and roll into little balls on a floured surface.
- Roll each ball in the semolina and brush with milk.
- Place on a tray lined with greaseproof paper and let rise for another 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place in the dough balls for approx 20 minutes until brown.
- Serve with some garlic butter for dipping.