Vegetable Chow Mein is a really simple dish to make and the vegetables can be varied according to your taste buds. I love this served with crispy dumplings as it adds a bit of variation to the textures.
- 100g Noodles
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 2 Pak Choi, rinsed and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 spring onions, rinsed and chopped
- 50g peanuts deshelled
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1tsp dried Chillis
- 1tsp honey
- Place the noodles in a pan of simmering water and leave simmering for approx 15 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile place all the vegetables with 1tbsp of oil in a wok over a medium heat and stir fry for approx 10 minutes until the carrots are tender.
- Make the sauce by combining the soy sauce, honey and chilli’s.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.