I have been eating too much hummus lately so this dip is a nice change. I just blended this in my smoothie blender and it came out smooth. It is quite a thick dip but if you want it a bit looser just add some oil.
- 1 Eggplant
- 2 tbsp Tahini sauce
- 4 tbsp Natural yoghurt
- 2 cloves of Garlic, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- 1 tsp Red chili diced
- 1 tsp toasted Sesame seeds
- Slice up the eggplant and grill both sides.
- Remove the skin and place in the blender with the tahini, lemon juice, garlic and yoghurt.
- Blend until smooth, sprinkle over the red chili and sesame seeds and drizzle with oil.
- Serve with flatbread.