This green bean salad only takes a few minutes to prepare and the dressing enhances the flavours creating a sweetness to the salad. I would usually serve this along other salads or as a side to a mains. I would always trim the stalks off the broccoli and top n tail the green beans before cooking.
- 220g Green Beans
- 200g Broccoli tender stem
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tahini sauce
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp dried Chilli
- Boil the beans and broccoli for approx 15 minutes until tender and drain.
- Meanwhile boil the eggs for approx 5 minutes, remove from the water and allow to cool.
- De shell each egg and slice in half.
- Next make the sauce and mix the mustard, tahini, vinegar and chilli together.
- Place the eggs on top of the bean and broccoli mixture and drizzle over the dressing.