With Summer just around the corner I have been getting back into the swing of preparing salads. This salad is surprisingly filling and is perfect to have for lunch on its own or even in a wrap. I love to have in salads, a hot cooked ingredient and the crispy falafels really add a comforting element to this recipe.
- 2 Carrots, peeled
- 5-6 Falafels
- 4 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and pop in the falafels until slightly brown.
- Grate the carrots and toast the sesame seeds.
- Mix the carrots, sesame seeds and falafels together.
- Next make the dressing by mixing the lime juice with the soy sauce and chilli sauce.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.