These potato wedges with rosemary, lemon and thyme is so full of flavour and is perfect on it’s own or part of a meal. I boil the wedges first to speed up the time in the oven. These served with a sprinkling of Parmesan is great and adds to the flavour.
- 5 Potatoes, scrubbed and cut
- 1/2 Lemon, zested
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and dices
- 2 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Boil the wedges for approx 10 minutes.
- Then drain and place in a bowl.
- Season and add the oil, Thyme, Lemon zest and Garlic.
- Spread the wedges onto a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Pop into the oven for approx 20 minutes until brown and tender.