This is a really easy to make but when using the grill always keep an eye on the food as it can burn quickly. This is fantastic breakfast for the weekends when there is a bit more available time. I would usually have the bagels made the day before or just use some store bought versions.
- 1 Bagel
- 1 Egg
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Avocado, skinned and de-stoned
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Cut the bagel in half and toast very lightly.
- Preheat the grill and crack open the egg over one half of the bagel and pop until the grill until the egg is cooked.
- Meanwhile smash or dice the avocado into the cream cheese and mix in the chillis.
- Spread over the remaining bagel half and top off with sun-dried tomato.