If you have already ate too much chocolate but there is loads of Easter eggs left then this is a nice fresh dessert to have. When adding the milk to the melted chocolate, the chocolate might clump together at first but don’t panic keep stirring and it will smooth out. Hope everyone enjoys their Easter weekend!
- 200g Plain chocolate
- 6 Strawberries
- 2 Apples
- 3 Plums
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 50ml Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water.
- When melted, remove the bowl and slowly add in the milk mixing well.
- Once all combined stir in the cinnamon.
- Pour into a side bowl and slice all the fruit.
- Serve the fruit arranged around the bowl with cocktail sticks for dipping.