- 1/2 Sweet Potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- Handful of Spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch of crispy Onions
- 1 tsp Piri Piri seasoning
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Beat the egg with milk and season to taste.
- Fry the potato and onion until soft and tender.
- Add in the spinach and allow to wilt.
- Pour in the egg and simmer for 3-5 mins and then pop under the grill until set.
- Sprinkle some Piri Piri seasoning and crispy onions on top.
- Before serving drizzle with mayonnaise.