These mini fruit n seed soda bread is perfect served with soup or toasted with some jam plus the smell of this baking is amazing. This is a quick bread to make with no need to let the dough rise. The mixed seed I used was some sunflower and sesame seeds and the dried fruit was cranberries and raisins.
- 50g Mixed Seed
- 50g Dried Fruit
- 250g Wholemeal flour
- 200g Plain flour
- 1 Egg
- 250ml Buttermilk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together and knead for a few minutes on a floured surface.
- Divide the dough into 3 balls and slice a x on top of each.
- Place on a tray lined with grease proof paper and brush with milk.
- Pop into the oven for approx 25 minutes until golden.