This week I will be uploading some recipes with rice krispies as the main ingredient. All sweet treats of course! I have tried to jazz up some traditional recipes like adding dried cranberries and coconut to these chocolate rice krispies. Also I have made small portions which I found is easier to munch then biting into a rice krispy bun!
- 100g Rice Krispes
- 200g Dark or Milk chocolate
- 100g Dried Cranberries
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water.
- Then add the rice krispies and cranberries to the chocolate and mix until well coated.
- Place small mounds on a tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Sprinkle over some coconut and pop into the fridge.
- Leave for approx 1 hour before digging in!