Every time I make this Vegetarian Tikka Masala it always tastes better the following day. The flavours develop overnight and gives a more consistent taste. When making this curry, it will have to be stirred every few minutes as the cream can burn on the base and be a nightmare to wash off. This is a perfect dish to be made for a work lunch the next day and the best thing is the coconut cream solidifies as it cools so no leaks from any tubberware!
- 1 Cauliflower, chopped and rinsed
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled and diced
- 6 tomatoes, rinsed and chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, rinsed and sliced
- 150g Coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Corinder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chillis
- Fry the onions, pepper and garlic for a few minutes until soft and then add the herbs and spices.
- Next add the tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes until the tomatoes have reduced.
- Then add in the cream and cauliflower and simmer for approx 20-25 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve with some boiled rice and naan bread.