This soft chocolate pudding is a perfect treat in the evenings and it’s not too heavy on the tummy! Also a nice treat for someone special coming up to Valentines day…. Just be careful not to boil the mixture with the egg yolks or else they will scramble! No one likes a lumpy pudding!
- 300ml Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 120g Dark Chocolate
- 5 tbsp Flour
- 3 Egg yolks
- 200ml Whipped cream
- 1 tbsp ground Cinnamon
- Simmer the milk and honey.
- Break up the chocolate, pour over the hot milk mixture and allow to melt.
- Meanwhile whisk the flour, cinnamon and egg yolks together.
- Slowly add the milk mixture and whisk thoroughly.
- Return to a low heat and and stir while it thickens to a custard consistency.
- Take off the heat and pop into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.