If you are a fan of Nutella, then you will love this. This recipe has a bit of a crunch to the spread but just add more oil and blitz for a bit longer if you want a smooth texture. This will keep for over a week but I usually just make enough to do for a few days. This is lovely served on banana bread or plain toast.
- 100g Hazelnuts, blanched
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Coco Powder
- 7 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a tray with grease proof paper.
- Place the hazelnuts on the tray and roast for approx 15 minutes until lightly brown.
- Allow to cool and pop into a blender with 4 tbsp of oil.
- Blitz until it forms a paste and add in the vanilla, honey and coco powder.
- Add in another 3 tbsp of oil and blitz until well combined.