Flatbread is always an easy bread to make and is perfect for dipping as an alternative to crisps. I used Natural yoghurt in this dip but Hummus can always be used as an alternative as well. The dough can also be prepared the day in advance, stored in the fridge and popped on the pan for a quick snack.
- 170g Plain flour
- 7g Dried yeast
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 70g Water
- 2 tsp Harissa paste
- 2 tbsp Natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- Mix the flour, yeast, oil and water together.
- Cover and leave aside for approx 2 hours to rise.
- Divide the mixture into 8 balls and on a floured surface roll each one out to a thin base.
- Heat the frying pan, add a small amount of oil and pop each piece until slightly brown on each side.
- Next make the Harissa dip.
- Mix the Harissa, yoghurt and paprika together and season to taste.