Below are several links to several snacks to eat before or after a gym session and several items which are on my wish list for the new year which would make my gym experience easier. I always find it insightful checking out new food blogs and what they are cooking! Even the photos alone are amazing and very appetising.
- fig bars from Sprouted kitchen, these would be handy for a quick snack if going gym to work
- romesco toast with avocado from Naturally Ella, maybe a bit heavy for before the gym but I could work up an appetite to devour this after
- pea, mint and basil skinny soup from Kathryn Bruton, made in advance a refreshing soup for after the gym
- mojito green cleanser juice from Honestly healthy, also handy in a flask for gym to work
- SHO drink flasks from Amazon, speaking of flasks my favourite range out at the moment which can hold hot and cold drinks
- Love this gym bag from Adidas, the thing I love about this is the exterior ventilated zipped compartment for dirty clothes and shoes
- Yellowstone microfibre towel from Littlewoods, not as bulky as normal bath towels and they absorb more moisture.
- Love this headband from Sweaty Beatty to tame any flyaway hairs
- zip up front sports bra from Marks and Spencer, need i say more?
- sweat wicking pants from sweaty beatty, the one thing I cant stand in the gym is clothes sticking to me when working out and the same for underwear, so this seems to be the answer!! Sweaty Beatty have a really good range of gym gear too so I will be checking them out in the new year