Granola is a great alternative breakfast in the mornings and can be prepared a few days in advance. I store mine in an airtight container and it lasts for 4-5 days.
- 2tbsp Honey
- 200g Oats
- 50g Mixed Seeds (Sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds)
- 100g Butter
- 50g Mixed dried fruit (raisins and cranberries)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Melt the butter and mix in the cinnamon and honey.
- Add the oats and mix until well combined.
- Line a tray with grease proof paper and spread out the mixture.
- Pop into the oven and after 10 mins mix around the oats to ensure an even colour.
- Add in the seeds and dried fruit.
- Leave for another 10 mins approx until golden.