These seed n nut flapjacks I find are perfect to bring to the gym for an after workout snack. I know there is butter in them but I find they boost up my energy in a small bite size piece or two… Also good for a portable breakfast in the mornings….
- 50g Diced Dates
- 150g Butter
- 50g Hazelnuts
- 50g Mixed seeds (Sunflower, pumpkin and Sesame seeds)
- 50g Mixed dried fruit (raisins, cranberries and apricot)
- 150g Oats
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 Banana mashed
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Melt the butter and mix in the honey.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and compact in the mixture.
- Pop into the oven for approx 15-20mins until golden on top.
- Allow to cool and slice into bite size pieces.