I love these stuffed yoghurt pancakes for brunch and usually I serve these with some natural yoghurt sweetened with honey. The blueberries melt into the pancake spreading its flavours throughout.
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- 2 Eggs
- 150g Plain flour
- 150ml Milk
- 1-2 drops Vanilla essence
- 50g Blueberries
- 1/2 Pomegranate seeds
- First preheat the grill.
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients except the fruit.
- Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp of oil and pour in the batter.
- Leave for approx 5 mins on medium heat until the edges firm up.
- Sprinkle over the fruit and pop under the grill for 3-5 mins until golden.