This yoghurt bowl is filling and delicious for during the week. I usually make the syrup the night before and just combine all the ingredients the next morning. The Almonds also add a nice crunch to the dish while the Pomegranate add small bursts of flavour.
- 1 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Banana, peeled and sliced
- Handful of Pomegranate seeds
- Handful of toasted Almonds, chopped
- 5 tbsp of Natural Yoghurt
- 100g Blueberries, rinsed
- 2 tbsp Honey
- First make the syrup.
- Simmer 80g of blueberries with 20ml of water and 2 tbsp honey for approx 20 mins until reduced.
- Spoon the yoghurt into a bowl and add the syrup.
- With a knife pull the jam out into the yoghurt to create a marble effect.
- Top of with fruit and nuts.