These yoghurt shots are refreshing and full of flavour for a early morning boost. They can be prepared the night before and kept in the fridge plus they are really pretty so they always add a smile to my face during these dark winter mornings.
- 100ml Natural yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 drop of Vanilla essence
- 50g Blueberries
- 50g Red Grapes
- 3 tbsp Honey
- First make the syrup.
- Simmer the blueberries and grapes with 20ml of water and 2 tbsp honey for approx 20 mins until reduced.
- Sieve the mixture to remove skins and any pips.
- Mix the yoghurt with the milk to a drinkable consistency.
- Add the blueberry mixture and yoghurt in layers in a small glass.
- Drizzle the top with the remaining honey.