This White rocky road is full of flavour and sweetness which is why I only make it on special occasions! When sliced into chunks the colours are amazing, like hidden jewels. The marshmellows add an element of chewiness and the turkish delight adds to the flavour.
- 400g White chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 50g Dried Cranberries
- 100g Turkish delight, diced
- 50g Mini marshmellows
- 50g Digestive biscuits or Shortbread broken into large pieces
- Handful of de-shelled and chopped Pistachio nuts
- Melt 200g of white chocolate and butter over a pan of simmering water.
- Mix the cranberries, biscuits, turkish delight, nuts and marshmellows together.
- Mix the melted chocolate and biscuit mix together until well coated.
- Line a lunchbox with clingfilm and add in the mixture.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and pour over the top.
- Leave in the fridge for 2 hours and serve in squares.